The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults is the process through which the Church welcomes new adult members. It is a journey that involves conversion of the heart and formation into discipleship.
- Are you a non-Catholic who has been worshiping at St. John or other Catholic churches often?
- Have you considered joining the Catholic Church? Do you want to know more?
- Are you a baptized Catholic who never received the Sacraments of Confirmation or Eucharist? Have you been thinking of completing these sacraments of initiation?
- Do you want to know more?
- Is now the time for you to become a Catholic or to more fully join with the Catholic Church?
If you want to explore how the Spirit may be guiding you in this direction please contact the parish office at 796-3806.